Quality & Hygiene
Food Safety and Quality Standards at Best Price Modern Wholesale Stores
Best Price stores provide safe and affordable food, so people can live better. This is achieved through the 4Cs followed at Best Price:
- Care –We care for our community by selling only safe food.
- Customer Service – We serve our members through a team of food handlers trained in food safety best practices.
- Courage – We always do the right thing for our members. Food safety is non negotiable.
- Continuous Improvement – We have a dedicated food safety team which continuously works towards monitoring and improving the food safety standards.
High Five – Five Best Practices followed at Best Price
Modern Wholesale Stores
- Be Clean, Be Healthy: Personal hygiene of very high standards is followed by the food handlers through frequent hand wash, use of hand gloves, hair nets & other protective gear to preserve the wholesomeness of fresh food. This ensures that only healthy associates handle the fresh food.
- Keep it Cold, Keep it Hot: All perishable food items are preserved to ensure high quality of food. A superior cold holding infrastructure at Best Price Modern Wholesale stores preserves quality of fresh and frozen product assortment.
- Don’t Cross Contaminate: Vegetarian products, Dairy, Meat & Fish departments are physically separated from each other. Best Price respects the science of food safety and quality and the religious sentiments of our members.
- Wash, Rinse & Sanitize: Modern and international best practices for sanitation and hygiene are followed at Best Price Modern Wholesale stores. All food equipments are sanitized every four hours. A combination of science and care ensures providing an excellent shopping experience to the Members.
- Cook it & Chill it: Products are cooked and chilled using scientific principles for offering safe and high quality food to the members.