How to become a Supplier?
We rely on a large network of suppliers to provide the merchandise our customers/ members want and expect. As a result, we are constantly looking to expand our selection by establishing partnerships with new companies and small business owners. That's why we made the process to become one of our suppliers easy to understand, straightforward and as simple as possible.
A. Standards for Suppliers
Bharti Walmart suppliers must comply with Bharti Walmart Standards for Vendors in addition to all local and national laws and regulations, which include, but are not limited to:
- Reasonable Hours of Labor
- No Forced Labor/Prison Labor
- No Child Labor
- No Discrimination
- Commitment to and respect for Human Rights
- Access to Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
Standards for Suppliers
B. Expectations from our suppliers
Relationship with suppliers are cultivated as part of sustainable and mutually beneficial programs. Encouraging investment of resources in future businesses
We should be totally focused on meeting the expectations of our customers. Keeping in mind:
- Low price quality products, which fulfill customer’s requirement.
- Private brand products which fill the gap in the market as per customer needs.
- Leading National and International brands that customer expects to find on shelves.
- Regional products which are sourced based on local demand.
Maximized Supply Chain Efficiency
Resulting in lower cost and better value to our customers. The availability of products is a vital part of our customer satisfaction.
- Supply chain must be managed effectively.
- Shortages must be exceptional
- Any under performance should be analyzed and quickly remedied.
Quality and Safety
We follow the certified standards for purchasing any product. This helps us in maintaining customer trust.
- A product must demonstrate the requisite quality before it can be approved for purchase.
- Compliance with domestic requirements and regulations is must for suppliers.
- Consistent product safety and quality is ensured by consecutive inspections across the entire manufacturing and supply chain.
Responsible Product Sourcing
Ethically and environmentally responsible. We believe that environmentally sensitive facilities and processes add quality and value to our products. Our commitment does not stop there; we see real promise in our ability to bring cleaner, more environmentally safe and preferred products within the reach of everyday people around the world. We would like our suppliers to partner with us in our sustainability initiative wherever and however possible.
How do you get started?
To become a supplier, supplier needs to fill the attached Supplier Evaluation form and send to email@example.com
Supplier Evaluation form
On verification of details provided, you will be contacted by the concerned buyer for further discussion.